www.chipotlefeedback.com – Chipotle Mexican Grill, popularly known as just Chipotle, is a popular chain of restaurants in many countries. And now their customers have the opportunity to give feedback through this survey.
The Chipotle Voice of Guest Survey is also an easy way to enter the Chipotle Feedback Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstake. There are a total of 12 entry periods for the sweepstakes in a year. The winner is awarded 52 Chipotle Burrito Cards that can be redeemed at any Chipotle restaurant.
If you wanna get this chance then, check out the article. We will discuss the different methods of participation and rules.
Like any other restaurant feedback survey, the goal is to learn whether the customer is satisfied with the service or not. The questionnaire is divided into different sections. The first section takes information about their order. This is then used to curate questions accordingly. There is also a part where customers can rate their satisfaction based on different topics.
Overall the survey is short and simple. So, if you were thinking about leaving a comment to Chipotle, you can easily do it through this survey. And with that, you also get to participate in the sweepstakes.
Requirements for the Survey
- To participate in the Chipotle online feedback survey you need to have an internet connection on a laptop, smartphone, or whatever device you are using.
- You should know either English or Spanish to participate.
- The customer needs to be 13 years or older to take the survey.
- You need a Chipotle purchase receipt with a Survey ID.
- Or you can enter with the label if your order was digital.
- If you have a survey link on your email, you can use that too.
Eligibility Criteria For Sweepstakes
Eligibility Criteria for Sweepstakes is slightly different. Check it out here.
- Participants need to be 13 years or older at the time of entry in sweepstakes.
- They need to be a legal resident of the United States or Canada.
- Employees of Chipotle cannot participate.
- The immediate family of the employees cannot participate either.
Rules of the Sweepstakes
- You can enter through any one of the two methods.
- The Mail-in entry doesn’t require any purchase.
- The drawing is random, so a purchase wouldn’t affect your chances of winning.
How to Participate in Sweepstakes
As you know now that there are two methods of participation. We will first discuss participation through the survey.
- The first step is to get the survey invitation. For this, you need to visit a Chipotle restaurant and get a purchase receipt. There are other ways to enter too. Like, the label for digital order and email with the survey link.
- Now visit the survey site @www.chipotlefeedback.com.
- On this page, you can switch language to Spanish or switch to accessibility mode if needed.
- Then choose the method of entry. If you have the receipt, you have to enter the 20 digit survey code.
- If you select the second option for digital order, then you have to enter some details. Like state, city, restaurant, date of visit, and time of visit. It is the same for an email with a survey link.
- Click start to begin. First, you will select the category of your order, and according to that, you will answer the rest of the questions.
- If you choose to enter the survey, you have to give details like your full name and email address.
Next is the Mail-In Method of participation. The process is different for participants of the US and Canada. But these methods don’t require any purchase or answering the survey.
For US residents:
- Take a 3½”x5″ card and write your name, complete address with Zip code, your email address, and date of birth.
- Mail it to this address with sufficient postage: Chipotle Feedback Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, PO Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325.
For Canada residents:
- First, visit the site https://alternatemethodofentry.com/014866 and complete the registration process.
- After submission, save the pdf of the form with the barcode.
- Mail it to this email address: AlternateEntry@prizelogic.com
Steve Ells, the founder of Chipotle Mexican Grill, was a cook. He noticed the popularity of burritos and decided to open the first Chipotle restaurant. It was located in Denver, Colorado. In a month, they were able to sell 1000 burritos in a day. After two years, in 1995, he opened the second restaurant.
Currently, Chipotle Mexican Grill is in 2000 locations. It is known for tacos and Mission burritos.
Customer Care and Support
If you have any questions, you can find answers in their “Common questions” section.
You can also fill out the feedback form. You can also use their chat service called “Ask Pepper”
Related Tags: www.chipotlefeedback.com